October 20, 2017, New York, USA- The Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) is pleased to announce the top 3 startups selected from the Caribbean digital accelerator demo night. Founded by Forbes 30 Under 30 Entrepreneur, Christine S. Ntim, the Caribbean cohort features finalists from over 18 different countries.
Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) returns with the 2nd annual digital startup accelerator for entrepreneurs residing in or seeking to launch a company in the Caribbean. GSE digital accelerator programs are open to all small businesses, startups, and freelancers. Each application round is rolling admission until the top 100 are selected to complete the program. From the finalist pool, 10 will be selected to pitch investors and influencers on demo day. The top 3 are announced at the conclusion of the program to receive partner prizes, media features, and potential investment.
GSE digital accelerators are organized by 7 regional directors who will be hosting all programs this fall. Startups can apply for admission to a digital accelerator via our partner platform F6S. The 2017 accelerator dates are:
- Caribbean October 17-19
- Africa October 24-26
- Europe October 30- November 1st
- America November 7-9
- Middle East November 12-14
- Asia November 14,15,16
- Latin America November 21-23
Speaker, partnership and sponsorship inquiries can be directed to the GSE team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- http://solarheadofstate.org/ (US)
- http://cashmobile.ht/index_en.html (Haiti)
- www.ticketingevents.co (Antigua)
- www.madebysoka.com (St.Vincent)
- http://www.caribonix.com (Dominica)
- www.travelmeeteat.com (Trinidad)
- www.facebook.com/CocreadHaiti/ (Haiti)
- www.rightcrossfitness.com (DR)
- www.payqal.technology (Trinidad)
- www.p-xperiences.com (Guadeloupe)
Vote for your top company here: https://vote.pollcode.com/55152759
- http://cashmobile.ht/index_en.html (Haiti) with 28 points
- www.travelmeeteat.com (Trinidad) with 22 points
- Renee’s Scentsationz (Wildcard pitcher) with 19 points
- access to all GSE accelerators (70+ speakers)
- Free pass for 2 to attend Haiti Tech Summit on June 21-23, 2017 (With a pitching spot on stage)
- media features across GSE’s networks
Congratulations to the winning team!
Winner of the popular vote was Travel Meet Eat: